Sunday, January 23, 2011

Morning(Mourning) after Dawn.


Well so we got posted to Delhi...almost five years back and coming here was like, i couldn't make up my mind whether i was happy about it or sad. I mean seriously going to such a place is like being in one of the most important cities of the country,but you see the worst part of getting posted out every few years is like it takes time to adjust. My last few postings were all in small towns so i knew Delhi was going to be a challenge for me and i had to face it. I knew it is hell forward compared to the city i was coming from. Rest was left to be faced.


I came here and as expected my first day of school was pathetic, no one bothered to come up and talk and to add on to it my so called class teacher gave my responsibility to some girl to help me adjust, that actually never happened , upon that she took me as a burden on her. Whatever, i had to survive anyhow.


One day i thought i will be cheerful not like the way i am emotional and very conserved,and that day itself i messed up,i accidently ended up fighting and crying, whatever enthusiasm i had collected all washed away. I lost all the hope that i would ever adjust to such a place.
Then it happened all the new students who were suffering the same situation started spending time together and finally i ADJUSTED...then came my best friend into my story since then,till today and i am  sure FOREVER miss Srishti...i love you darling..


Delhi then eventually started becoming normal i mean just like the same all other stations i had been to, there was nothing special.(i know its getting kind of boring but i have to tell you all this to introduce the people in my life who made it the way it is)


We got our new house and we shifted there,aah i forgot to tell you i was coming from a girls school and here too i joined one,interaction with guys for me was near impossible. The place i shifted had all the guys as my neighbor so no talking from my side for sure. My brother was well adjusted every evening he used to spend with the new friends he made, all soccer fans... and ya all guys. I didnt even know one of them.


Very soon i got new neighbor they had two daughters i finally was going to get some company(as i thought) and to my hard luck they never interacted,so did i...like i said i am very conserved.


So now those two girls one of them one year younger to me Abhiviti, is the one i told you the only enemy i have and yes she is the one who plays a very important role in my life. I hate her and love her at the same time.


So,the scene in delhi was still the same...lets see what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment