Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Dawn.

Hey people....well,this is my 1st blog... (obviously you know it).
and i am seriously very excited about it...since 3-4 days i have been thinking how am i  going to introduce myself to you,or where to start from,or what all should i tell you...but then i thought i should leave it all on my heart...because i believe things spoken from heart are something filled with emotions,love, and most importantly truth...


WELL, enough of speech..hehe....this blog of mine will be something i would share from my bag of experience..nothing like a grandma story... but how i percieved life and love and how it actually happend to me...believe me there is a HUGE difference between the two...


I am sure many of you reading this would agree because love is not what happens to one or two odd persons but to everyone...and i will try my level best to make it as intresting and as realistic as it ought to be..and something which everyone can relate to...mind it i would try..after all shakespeare i am not that i can easily make it the best..i know most you would be regular to many other blogs and some of which would be ten folds better than mine..but all i would say is that my intention is not to make it the most read blog but something that people i.e you ..(my new family) would become addicted to...i hope it happens so...(fingers crossed)


So where to start with...i am seventeen and am not gonna start with my year 1...hahah....the way i have planned is quite simple..there are many characters just as the way everyone has in thier life..so do i...i am not very popular but i am amicable, i make sure that i do whatever is possible on my side to help my friends out....and frankly speaking its not at all easy...thats because sometime down the journey there would be one odd person who starts hating you...and creats difficulties in your life. I have tried alot not to care about them but situation dont let that happen...it doesnt allow you to be so casual atleast thats not in my case...everyone matters to me even my ENEMY...(though i have just 1 at present)..and thats the only person who made my life so so...i would say interesting... 

My dad is in army and we get posted out every two years but my stay in DELHI has still not ended...and i wish it doesnt ever :D . Its been four and half year in this place and we are still here..and i dont know how much more...we can get posted out any time.. :(


Lets see WHAT my DESTINY DEMANDS!!! 

5 comments:

  1. thanxx!!
    i hope you people accept me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many questions come to mind...are you from india? That's what it sounds like, but I had to ask...what's it like there? What's daily life like, everything, I don't know, I've been outside the US one or two times but nowhere pleasant. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya u guessed it right...i am from India...daily life is way way backward then you people certainly..we still come in the category of developing country..
    stay connected and am sure i can try and explain you how living in India actually..

    And THANKS.... you are my first follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! Im looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete